Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Annyeonghaseyo!

It has been a long time since my last post.
How are you? hahaha.

i don't know why i'm soooo lazy today. not in the mood to do anything.
i really want to go to collage asap. why? i'm so bored. BORED TO CRY with my life. really. nothing interesting. I don't know if my life would be better when i'm going to collage but yea let's see what will happen.

i love to watch Digimon and Pokemon recently. LOL don't laugh. i know it sounds childish but it's fun! ahh how i love them now xD it must be fun having a pokemon or a digimon partner. i know this is soooooo crazy but i want one too!! hahahah xP

Ah yes, i have to write 2 stories tonight or they'll delete my characters :( i'm talking about Polyovore btw. It's fun making sets there xD all my sets are about Korean guys and girls lol. Korean has dominated my favorite music now xP

well i have to go.
Yea, my friend's b'day party.
okay. BYE BYE ^^

10th September, Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment